OSPREY, FL – Located beyond where a private road begins, this Gulf to Bay home in North Casey Key is the quintessential beach house. Renovated in a vintage style that evokes memories of a simpler era, this home also offers all the modern conveniences desired.
Featured in numerous books and magazines, including Coastal Living, Style, Romantic Homes and Creative Homes, this beach house has become an icon of the Barrier Island lifestyle, according to Redfin. Your island life starts here.
- Address: 1112 N Casey Key Road, Osprey, Florida 34229
- Price: $ 4.995 million
- Square feet: 4,024
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms : 3 baths
- Built: 1982
- Characteristics: Swim in the pool by day and do s’mores by the fire at night.
- On the deep sandy beach you can walk for miles or just sit and build castles in the sand.
- On the bay, a canopy of old oaks stands alongside mango and avocado trees.
- The deep water dock provides the perfect spot for a day filled with boating, paddle boarding and kayaking.
- Casey Key is a special place where construction is restricted to single family homes and no high rise condominiums or commercial developments are permitted.
- In case you need groceries, shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and the I-75 freeway are all within a five- to 10-minute drive, and the cities of Venice and Sarasota are also nearby.
This ad originally appeared on Redfin. For more information and photos, click here.